Sen Parent Workshops
What support do we offer parents of children with SEN?
- As part of our open door policy the class teacher is regularly available to discuss your child's progress or any concerns.
- The Inclusion Manager (Deputy Headteacher), Phase Leaders or Headteacher are available to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns/worries you may have.
- As far as possible, whenever an outside professional has worked with your child in school we will invite you in so that you can discuss the outcomes.
- Your child’s provision will be reviewed with your involvement each term.
- Homework will be adjusted to meet your child’s individual needs.
- Mrs Johnson works closely with the SENCO at the Willows Primary School in Lichfield to organise and lead SEN workshops for Parents/Carers within the local area.
- We can support liaison with the SEND partnership service and we always advertise any meetings in the local area that are held by outside agencies for parents/carers of children with special education needs and/or disabilities.