Welcome to Our Wonderful Church School
'Growth through Jesus' love so that we can learn, persevere and achieve'
(Mrs JM Smith 2017)
Everyone is proud to be part of St. Chad’s Church of England Primary and share the values it holds. Pupils, families, staff, governors and our local community respect each other and work together to create the experiences and opportunities that enable our pupils to achieve their full potential at school and beyond. Through a safe and secure Christian environment the pupils enjoy the challenge our education provides. Our values enable us to live our lives to the full...just the way we were intended to do:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness & Self-Control
Our vision is that through Jesus' love our pupils will develop grow, learn, persevere and achieve highly.
They will develop values, knowledge, skills, confidence and a love of learning that they will be able to use successfully throughout their lives. We want our pupils to take risks and strive to the best that they can be... accepting that they are fearfully and wonderfully made...beautifully individual.
This vision enables each child to achieve their full potential and be the very best that they can be through a strong partnership between St. Chad’s school, the pupils and their parents/carers.
Mrs JM Smith
If you wish to contact the school with any queries please email our Office Support Manager, Mrs E Foxley, on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01543 226080.
- Fish and Chips will be served for lunch on the last day of Term (Thursday 29th March)
- Letter to Parents
- Gates open at 2.15pm. Includes Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children. Parents/carers invited to watch. Will be outside - weather permitting (in the school hall if not).
- Please book an appointment slot to discuss your child's progress
- The scheme is replacing the existing company voucher schemes (from April 2018)
Latest School Calendar Events
- Spoken English competition26Mar2018
- Easter Bonnet Parade27Mar2018
2:15 pm - 2:45 pm @ School
Nursery, Reception, Y1 & Y2
- Progress Evening27Mar2018
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Class & Leavers Photos28Mar2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm @ School Hall
- Progress Evening28Mar2018
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm @ School
Please make an appointment to see your child's teacher